Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Best Place to Start is with...

I don't like to admit my limitations. Sometimes I even try hiding my short-coming and press on under the illusion I can do anything...that is until exhaustion overrides my determination.

Ever share similar struggles?


Today's Tip:

Regardless of what obstacles we face in life, the best way to meet the challenge is with honesty...Honesty with our own expectations...Honesty with our limitations...Honesty with our frustrations.

In her book, Meet Me at the Well, Virelle Kidder writes, "Caring for others' deep needs exhausts us to our core. There's a limit to how much anyone can do."

Admitting we can't do it all is difficult. But, asking for help and acknowledging our feelings is healthy. Take time today, to renew your strength. Find a place to relax and evaluate where you need help. Be honest with yourself...NO ONE can do it all.

If you are at a place where you need help caring for your loved one, don't hesitate to contact us at our Broward County Office: 954-578-7189 or through our national site at: http://www.griwoldspecialcare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment